Escape the Plague – Antibacterial Essential Oils
Flu Fighter Formula Antibiotic Essential Oil Blend
The Black Plague and the Secret of 4 Thieves
As the bubonic plague decimated Europe in 1413, four thieves were captured and charged with robbing dead and dying victims. When the thieves were tried, the magistrate offered leniency if they would disclose how they resisted contracting the infection as they performed their gruesome deeds. They revealed that they were perfumers and spice traders and had made a special concoction of aromatic herbs, including cloves and rosemary, that they rubbed on their hands, ears and temples. This, they explained, protected them from diseases.
I’ve infused the essential oils of this herbal combination into virgin olive oil to produce a very potent blend that has many healing applications. Now you can be as safe as thieves from germs of all sorts, maybe from gremlins too.
Natural Antibiotic Blend of Essential Oils
Flu Fighter Formula suggested uses:
• Place several drops in palm of hand and rub together.
• Dab on temples and earlobes.
• Place one dropperful in 8 oz of water and shake well for mouthwash.
• Place one dropperful in room diffuser to help kill airborne germs.
• Use two drops in a load of laundry.
• Place several drops on a wet cloth to disinfect cooking surfaces, bathrooms, etc.
• Place a dropper full into a box of baking soda and sprinkle on carpets to kill germs and odors. Let set overnight and sweep up the next day.
• Place several drops, twice a day, on toenails to relieve toenail fungus.
Buy Hummingbird’s Flu Fighter Formula Essential Oil Blend >
You can learn more about herbs and natural body care products on our website, and sign up to receive our herbal newsletter >
(Thieves® is a registered trademark of Young Living Essential Oils, LC. Hummingbird Creations is not affiliated with Young Living Essential Oils, LC in any way.)
See you at the Farmer’s Markets! – Judi Lambert
Cleveland Farmer’s Markets & Fun Events
Check for more events and updates >
Thank you for supporting your local farmers and businesses and I’ll see you at the markets this season! And bring a friend if you can. Your support encourages more local farmers and even better markets. Peace! – Judi