Warm up and relax with Chamomile Tea!
A derivative of chamomile flowers, has long been recognized for its medicinal and health benefits. Chamomile flower looks like a miniature daisy with its beautiful white petals and yellow disc florets. Native to Asia, Europe, Australia and North America, this beautiful flower blossoms during early summers. Chamomile tea is golden in color and has a delectable, fruity flavor.
Chamomile Tea Benefits
- Chamomile has anti-bacterial properties which strengthens the immune system, and can speed recovery from the symptoms of colds and coughs.
- Chamomile tea’s muscle relaxing properties offers relief from menstrual cramps. A cup of chamomile tea after a hard day’s work can relieve stress too.
- Chamomile tea can help soothe the pain from stomach ulcers.
- It reduces gas formation and helps to relieve heartburn and irritable bowel syndrome
- Chamomile tea can be used to treat hemorrhoids by application of cooled chamomile tea for a soothing sensation.
- Chamomile tea when consumed internally can help to relieve allergy symptoms.
- A cotton ball can be dipped into cool chamomile tea and used on heat rashes during the summer.
- Regular intake of chamomile tea can help you get rid of migraines.
- Chamomile is very effective in soothing skin irritation and sunburns.
- Place cooled down chamomile tea bags under the eyes to help reduce under-eye dark circles and eye puffiness. It also soothes tired eyes.
- A chamomile tea rinse brightens blonde hair instantly. If combined with henna adds natural highlights for dark hair as well. Using chamomile tea as final hair rinse adds a stunning bright-golden light to the brown hair. It is a wonderful hair lightener. Use the treatment regularly to lighten your hair gradually.
- Chamomile tea helps eliminate dandruff and also soothes an irritated scalp.
- Chamomile tea helps maintain blood glucose levels and it therefore helps in controlling diabetes mellitus symptoms.
- Chamomile tea has sedating properties. Regular intake of chamomile tea can help you get good night’s sleep and can give you relief from a troubled/restless sleep.
The best time to drink this herbal tea is an hour before bed time. This will help promote a peaceful night’s sleep, as well as offering it’s other health and beauty benefits. Pour boiling water over one tea bag in a cup and let steep 3 to 5 minutes. Honey and/or lemon may be added to enhance the taste.
Buy Chamomile tea >
get free shipping on everything >
……48 hours only……
From Noon Feb. 26th to Noon Feb. 28th, 2014
You can learn more about herbs and natural body care products on our website, and
sign up to receive our herbal newsletter >
Best Wishes and Good Health!
See you at the Farmer’s Markets! – Judi Lambert
Farmer’s Markets & Fun Events
Indoor Winter Market at Crocker Park
January 11th – March 15th
9am to noon
(across from the Cheese Cake Factory)
189 Crocker Park Blvd, Westlake, OH 44145
(just south of Detroit Rd. at Crocker Rd.)
Kamm’s Corners Indoor Farmers Market
Second Sunday of Each Month – November thru May
10:00 am to 2:00 pm.
in the Cretan Party Center
3853 West 168th Street
Cleveland, OH 44111
(off Lorain Rd, just east of Rocky River Drive)
Check for more events and updates.
Thank you for supporting your local farmers and businesses and I’ll see you at the outdoor markets this season! And bring a friend if you can. Your support encourages more local farmers and even better markets. Peace! – Judi