Sign up for our herbal newsletter for discounts, news, recipes and other happenings like local Farmers Markets and special events.
Every month (or two) you’ll receive engaging information about herbs and natural products for culinary, cosmetic and medicinal purposes, tips on gathering and using herbs, oils, teas and tinctures, information on new products, what we’re harvesting or making now right here in Ohio, and more.
You may unsubscribe at anytime. I will not sell, exchange or share your e-mail information.
~ Judi Lambert.
Want to see what you missed? Many of our newsletter articles are posted in our Herbal Blog. Be sure you sign up so you don’t miss any more specials and sales.
- Motherwort (aka Lion’s tail, Heartwort), Leonurus cardiac
- Many Benefits of Stinging Nettle
- The Many Health Benefits of Dandelion and Dandelion Root
- Three New Herbal Teas to Ward Off the Winter Blahs
- Alfalfa Mint Tea
- Ginger Tea with Lemon
- Linden Flower Tea Blend
- Herbal Tips for a Healthy Liver
- Soothe Winter Stress with TEA
- Garlic Extract – potent, home-grown, limited quantity